car accident

Did you know that you can purchase insurance on your automobile policy that will help pay medical bills in case you or a passenger is injured in an automobile accident?

This coverage is called Personal Injury Protection (PIP). It is also called Medical Payments Coverage. If you are injured in a wreck, you can use this coverage to cover the deductible on your health policy. Because of the high cost of medical treatment, we recommend that you purchase at least $25,000 in PIP coverage. This coverage will cost you only a few dollars, but it will be well worth it if you should get injured and incur thousands of dollars in medical expenses.

Questions about Insurance Coverage? Call us for the answer at 1-866-465-3666. This consultation is free!

Write a comment:


Your email address will not be published.