- American Association for Justice
- American Inns of Court (Master at Trial)
- AV Rating w/ Martindale-Hubbell For Ethical Standards And Legal Abilities
- National Consumer Law Association
Sid Connor has over 33 years experience in civil litigation and has an “AV” peer rating with Martindale Hubbell, the most prestigious lawyer rating service in the country.
With 33 years’ experience in civil litigation (21 years with Kelaher Connell & Connor P.C.), he has a passion for consumer law and has years of experience as a trial lawyer. He has argued cases before the South Carolina Supreme Court, the South Carolina Court of Appeals and the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit and the United States District Court. Sid is also the author of “Compromise and Settlement”.
- Represented hundreds of indigent clients for civil litigation matters.
- Represented dozens of churches and non-profit organizations.
- Served as Mentor for young lawyers in the South Carolina Lawyer Mentor Program.
- South Carolina State Bar
- Horry County Bar
- United States Federal District Court
- United States Court of Appeals (Fourth Circuit)
- United States Supreme Court
Bob Jones University
He graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts on 1978
Duke University School of Law
He graduated with a Juris Doctor in 1982